Thank you for registering to access and use our online service “The Conscious Library”.
These terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) will apply at all times when accessing and using the Library, and apply to all content, materials and resources made available in the online portal or otherwise provided by ConsciousLeadership.org of registered address 29 Pembroke Road, Marlborough Court, London W8 6DE registered in England and Wales under company number 08327301 (“we” or “us”)
The agreement between us and you, the person or entity registering to be a User of the Library (“you”) shall come into effect upon you registering for access to the Library and upon every subsequent usage of the Library. By registering, accessing and using the Library, you agree to the following Terms and that these prevail over any inconsistent terms or conditions contained, or referred to, elsewhere or as implied by law, trade custom, practice or course of dealing.
- Where you are a corporate entity, “you” as used in these Terms shall be deemed to include your officers and employees and you shall procure that such officers and employees fully comply with these Terms. If you are accessing the Library as an individual (employee) of a corporate entity please note that you are bound by the terms of your employment contract and any Acceptable Use Policy provided to you by your employer.
- You agree to keep user details and your password for the Site confidential at all times, and to not disclose them to, nor share them with any third party. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account and you shall indemnify us against all claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses (including professional fees) and any other liability which arises from any unauthorised use of your account.
- Where you (or your employer) have subscribed to the Library for a specified number of months of membership, your membership shall expire (and these Terms shall terminate) on the end date. If you wish to continue to have access to the Library, you may choose to renew your membership.
- Intellectual Property: We are the owner (or the licensee) of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights in the Library (including all content, resources and materials within the Library) and nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights in the Library or the content of the Library to you or to any other person.
- You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials contained in the Library.
- We grant to you as User of the Library a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content of the Library for the purposes for which the service is provided only for the duration of your membership.
- You may not use any of our intellectual property rights at any time except where duly licensed.
- Use of our training materials is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.
- You may not without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of any part of our Library.
- The provisions of this paragraph 6 shall survive termination of the contract between us.
- Term and termination. The contract between us created under these Terms shall continue until your membership expires, other than for the Terms that are specifically stated to remain in force which will survive termination.
- Entire Agreement. Subject to clause 1 above, these Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersede any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the provision of the Library (which shall be deemed to have been terminated by mutual consent).
- Communications. You accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our site. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- Liability. We exclude all warranties or other terms that may apply to our Site or your use of the Library or its content, whether express or implied. In doing so, we do not exclude or limit our liability for anything that cannot be excluded or limited by English law. We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure from bugs or viruses, therefore you should use your own virus protection software.
- Variation. We may vary or revise these Terms from time to time and your continued use of the Library shall indicate your acceptance of such revised Terms. So please check back to this page from time to time to take notice of any revisions. If at any time you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease to access and use the Library.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By using our Site, and the Library, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you have any questions in relation to these Terms or your access or use of the Library online, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope that you enjoy using and accessing the Library.